Dog friendly holiday cottages norfolk
We know what it’ s like to be a dog lover, that’s why we have made our norfolk holiday cottages dog friendly.
You no longer need to worry about booking the dog into kennels or getting a sitter, feel free to bring your friendly companion on the trip of a life time to the Norfolk broads.
Feel free to contact us anytime and we’ll book you and your dog into your holiday accommodation.
We have listed some great dog friendly activites for you to enjoy on the Norfolk Broads and surrounding areas, happy walking.
Attractions where dogs may be taken:
- Broads Tours – except on carpeted areas.
- Fairhaven Gardens, on lead.
- Sheringham park
- Horsey Mill + nearby pubs, Nelson’s Head and Fishermans’ Return (Winterton)
- Blickling Hall grounds, not house
- Felbrigg grounds, not house
- Beans Boat Trips to seals, Blakeney
- Whitlingham Park, except small beach area in summer
- Beaches between Winterton and Sea Palling , any time
- Salhouse Broad walk
- Cockshoot boardwalk, dog on lead
- Shire Horse Centre
- Day boats
- Poppy Line railway
- Bure Valley railway, not in shop or restaurant
- Ross’ Wildlife Boat Trips from Horsey Staithe
Walks in the area Suitable for Dogs
- Bittern Line walk from the station via Belaugh and Coltishall 5 miles
- Salhouse broad 1-1.5 miles
- Ranworth walk,to the east of the teashop,2 miles maximum
- Horsey walk, round Mere, along dyke the beach, back via winterton, 5 miles approx
- Waxham, park in the lane leading to the beach nr Waxham barn. Walk to Sea Palling
- Bacton Woods, off the B1150, between North Walasham and Bacton
- Weavers Way round Hickling Broad Some sheep in the area
- Sheringham Park National Trust
- Winterton, Beach, nature reserve, valley walk to Hemsby
Dog friendly pubs in the area
The following is a list of pubs where we know that dogs are welcome, although it is always worthwhile popping your head round the door to check with the staff before you take your dog in
- The Kings Arms, Ludham – dogs welcome in the bar only.
- The Fisherman’s Return – WInterton on Sea
- The Dog Inn, Ludham – dogs welcome in the bar.
- Nelson Head Pub – Horsey
- Ship Pub – South Walsham
- New Inn – Horning
- The Bell – Salhouse
- Wayford Bridge Hotel- Near Stalham